- April 25th
- May 9th
- May 30th
1. Limit is one chukar package(3 birds) per dog, per training day. This is based on the honor system, so please do not order more than what you need for training day.
2. To purchase these birds, you and your dog must be attending this training day.
3. To attend training day as a handler or volunteer, you must be a member of NAVHDA International AND a member of CONAVHDA. (This is for insurance reasons.)
4. There is a $3.00 donation included to cover online store fees and feed for birds while they are housed locally.
Link to order birds:
Training Bird Packages
Details & Directions
While attending the training day please plan to help others train as well as your own pup, additionally, if you don’t have a dog to train, but want to come out to watch, and/or help come on out, we can always use the help.
Remember training days are a rain or shine event. We will plan on starting at 8:00am. Below is a list of items you should consider bringing.
– A chair
– A whistle
– A crate, or stakeout for your dog
– A lead for your dog
– A check cord
– Some rain gear
– A towel to dry off your dog for the trip home if needed
– Water/drinks for you
– Water and a bowl for your dog (additionally a bottle for watering your dog in the field, This is important once the weather starts warming up.)
If there are any questions feel free to call or email Director of Training Tiffany Farrell.